Join a Team of Innovative & Compassionate People
Second Nature Counseling is a rapidly growing mental health counseling practice in Downtown Schenectady. SNC currently provides counseling to clients in areas including addiction and substance use, phase of life changes, social anxiety, depression, career exploration, relationship management, and much more.
We utilize an integrated approach to counseling, understanding that one approach does not fit the needs of all clients. We emphasize self-empowerment and acceptance and commitment to change when working with our clients.
Our team of clinicians and professionals works together to provide a welcoming, compassionate, and identity affirming environment.
Find Your Spot on Our Team
Our Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package Includes
- Health and dental insurance for employees and family members, including domestic partners
- Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Company paid vision insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching contributions
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays, including birthday holiday
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Company-sponsored pet insurance
- Company-sponsored voluntary short-term disability and healthcare costs insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on the basis of: race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, religion, national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability, family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, marital status, family status, political affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of crime, or any other protected categories, status or activity protected by Federal, State or Local Law.